Thursday, May 29, 2014

Week 45--May 26, 2014

Well this week has been a very interesting week.

Hemet is definitely one of the weirdest places I have ever been. It is lots of fun here though.

I guess I will start off with that we have a Baptism this upcoming weekend, it is super exciting. This week has also been kind of a culture shock for me, for a few reasons, first of all I am living in an apartment with not only my companion, but one of my former companions, and a missionary I have served around quite a bit, so that is interesting. Then we are in Car for a few reasons, one being that our area is huge. The other really weird thing is that I am the Designated driver. My Companion is Elder Plotkin and He is from Riverside, CA, He was originally called to serve in New York, but because he has really bad Bi-Polar depression, he was reassigned to his home mission. He has 6 months left on his mission. So there are some challenges there.

Hemet is great, and I am Loving it here.

Sorry this letter is short.

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment