Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week 43--May 12, 2014

Well another week has come and gone. It was great to get to Skype home yesterday and I hope that everyone had a good Mother's Day. It was definitely a good day for Elder Rock and I. 

Unfortunately because of Calling home yesterday this E-mail will be short. Tony got confirmed as a member of the church yesterday and received the Aaronic Priesthood. It has been great to see him grow in the gospel. Besides that Not much is happening, we are trying to find new investigators.

One thing that I would like to share is that in two days it will be 185 years to the day that the Aaronic Priesthood was restored to the earth. Not to long after the Melchizidek Priesthood was restored. I know that as I reflect upon these Momentous events, my heart is full of gratitude that the Authority to lead the Jesus Christ's Church has been restored, and how much that restored Priesthood has blessed my life and my family.

I love all of you,
Elder Bangerter

P.S. Congratulations to Joseph Siddoway and Jaren Strader on receiving your mission calls. Give'em Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment