Friday, June 6, 2014

Week 46--June 2, 2014

Well this week has been a good one! We had a good morning this morning, we went and played 9 holes at the local course with a member from the last ward that Elder Plotkin served in. I actually did pretty well according to the member, I shot 16 over par my second time ever going to play golf. It was Lots of fun!

We had a Baptism on Saturday, It went great! It was a great service! The girl who was Baptized was Mady. She is 12 years old and She has been waiting to get baptized for at least 2 years now, but because of circumstances with her mom she wasn't able to be baptized until now. It was a very exciting thing to see. Satan most definitely did not want the baptism to happen, there has been so much opposition with her getting baptized, and the one that I saw while I was here was that she broke her foot and was put in a cast that could not go in the water, just a few days before the baptism. Thankfully all went well and she got Baptized!

Things have been going kind of hard with my companion, he has been being extremely rude, and a jerk to me for quite a bit of the week. Then there are days where he is supper pleasant to be around. I guess that is his Bi-Polar kicking in.

Things are going very well right now. We are definitely in the Finding stages of the work, and are building the area back up.

I love Y'all

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment