Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Week 98--June 1, 2015

It just hit me that tomorrow I will be in the most senior group of missionaries in the mission:( 

Well Another transfer has come and gone and........ I am......... getting..... to stay here in Jurupa 2nd with Elder Luedke for my last transfer! I am pretty excited! There will however be some changes starting today. Until now we shared the ward with another set of Elders, and as of now we cover the whole ward, and with that we get a Car (2015 Toyota Corolla). Along with that we also are moving to where the other Elders were living, and another set of Elders are moving into Sister Smith's home. I am sad about that I am really going to miss living with Sister Smith she is really great. 

With the combining of the ward we inherited a lot of investigators from the other side. We did have a blitz in our area on Saturday and from it we picked up 12 new investigators so we have a lot to work with.

Well We really don't have a ton of time today, but I love all of you guys

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment