Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Week 97--May 25, 2015

Sorry, we've been inundated with rain her in Texas. I meant to get this up a couple days ago. Sharon

This week has been really good! We were able to pick up several new Investigators this week, so that is always good. 

Well this week we had my last Multi-Zone Conference. It was really good! I always enjoy going and being trained by President and Sister Mullen, and the Assistants. All of the trainings were helpful. One thing that was a little different this time around was that President Mullen had the missionaries in Corona invite members to be people for the missionaries to practice contacting. It was good to see some members that I have served around too. Then we found out about a Elder Neilson of the Seventy is coming to our mission in two weeks so we get to prepare for another great conference there! I did have to bear my testimony as one of the Outgoing missionaries for the next two transfers so that was really weird. I am glad that it didn't make me too trunky however, so that was good.

Like I mentioned earlier, we picked up a few new investigators. The most solid one is probably a guy named Mario. We just found him out walking in one of the neighborhoods that we were in. He is super cool, and he is a really big guy. He is super prepared for the gospel! It always amazes me that as we keep working hard Heavenly Father will bless us with people to teach!


Well I love Y'all

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment