Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 102--June 29, 2015

I swear the weeks keep going by faster and faster, I don't know where the time keeps going.

This week has been pretty good. We have been getting harassed a little bit because of the recent Political rulings, and the stance of the church on such rulings. It is frustrating that people get on us about it, but I guess that is part of being a missionary. Besides all of that stuff, we have had a pretty good week. We had the most lessons I have ever had in a week on my mission this week. Miracles have definitely been happening. We also picked up 3 new investigators this week. One came up to us and started talking to us, her name is Nancy. She is super cool! Next we picked up a guy named Mateo! He lives across the street from a less-active member. The other one happened while we were going through a new move in list. 

I hope every one is doing well this week. Here is a scripture from my reading that has stuck out to me this week, especially in light of recent events. "And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name." 

Love you guys

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment