Monday, July 6, 2015

Week 103--July 6, 2015

Wow time sure does fly away,

This week has definitely been pretty good! I have definitely enjoyed it! I can't believe that I only have one week left.

Well I am running short on time today because we have a ton of stuff to get done today but here is a Quick recap of our week. Monday we had a really good and powerful lesson with the Tavis Family, they committed to come to Church, but for whatever reason they did not come. Later in the week however we did pick up a new family that was a referral from the Spanish Sister Missionaries, Their name is the Trug family, and it is a Mother and Father, and 7 children over the age of 8. It was definitely a miracle, and answer to our Prayers. We haven't really been able to get into contact with Diana, and that has been frustrating because she was doing so well, and now we can't get a hold of her.

Well I love you guys,



Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment