Thursday, May 21, 2015

Week 96--May 18, 2015

Well this past week has flown by, and so will this up coming week most likely fly by too with all the meetings that there are.

This week has been pretty frustrating, most of our appointments canceled, nobody has been outside because it has been raining, and so on and so on. Then on top of that Elder Luedke broke two spokes on his bike. Unfortunately we had to walk everywhere for two days, fortunately it wasn't too hot, unfortunately it was the days that it rained almost all day, fortunately we were able to get his bike fixed so now we can bike. Well on top of that our week wasn't that great, but that is okay because we found a super solid new investigator this week. His name is Michael, and he is super cool. We have an appointment with him tonight hopefully it goes well.

Tomorrow is my last multi-zone conference as a missionary, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I am going to have to share my testimony because it is my last. I guess it is okay.

Well I love all of you guys,

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment