Thursday, April 30, 2015

Week 93--April 27, 2015

Holy Cow the wind almost blew us away today! It was ridiculous!

Well our week has been pretty good. Working hard as always! Things are going really well with the Ostlers! They are still progressing and keeping all of their commitments, as well as coming to church every week. I really enjoy teaching them a lot! Their baptism is the weekend after next, so they will be baptized the day before Mothers Day. We did have a really good lesson with a new investigator that we have, his name is Justin! He is super cool. Other than that we have been struggling to find new investigators. It is something that we need to work on! 

The weather has been interesting this week, today it was super windy, the past few days it has rained and all week it has been overcast. All of those things are very unusual.

Well Elder Luedke is great! He is a big ole' corn farmer from Nebraska! He is super funny! I really enjoy being with him! He is super cool! This transfer is going to be great!

This week I was studying in Alma and I am in the War chapters, and this verse stuck out to me from Captain Moroni's letter to Pahoran: "And now behold, I, Moroni, am constrained, according to the covenant which I have made to keep the commandments of my God; therefore I would that ye should adhere to the word of God" That verse really impressed me! Moroni honored, and valued, and kept his Covenants that he had made. Not only that, he was not going to break his covenants because of anybody else. How do we value our Covenants?

Well I love y'all


Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment