Thursday, April 30, 2015

Week 92--April 20, 2015

Well, another transfer has come and gone, and I won't be able to say that too many more times :( Thanks to one of the Elders serving in the ward with me, I am painstakingly aware of how many weeks that I have left as a missionary. Anyway I am not being transferred today, Elder Warren however is being transferred to one of my old areas, Lasselle! My new Companion is Elder Luedke from Nebraska. I don't know too much about him, just that he is a farm boy and he has red hair. I have heard that he is a super hard worker, so I am very excited to be with him! In addition I have been assigned to be a District Leader again, and every one in my district except for One elder and myself are under 6 months out, so my district is going to be very green. We will set the area's on fire! Wait that probably isn't a good idea, there was a huge fire this week. We will do great work!

This week has been pretty good. We had a really good Lesson with the Ostlers this week! They are still progressing great for May 9th! I wish that every investigator that I have had progressed like this. As far as teaching this week was actually pretty slow, Elder Warren was sick for two days again too, so that contributed to it too.

So, Fires: There was a Huge Fire this weekend that was 2 miles away from where our area is we got a call during Dinner from President Mullen making sure that we were safe. Until then we weren't aware that there was a fire. We were heading home and we could see the flames a couple miles across the freeway. It was Dark and we could see the glow too.

Donkeys: This week we saw this guy riding down the street, and he was the most stereotypical Mexican guy I have ever seen. He had on a huge sombrero, a traditional poncho, he had a huge Mexi-stache, and he was riding a donkey. It made me laugh. I wish I had my camera to take a picture.

Well things are going well!

Love you guys,


Elder Bangerter 

No comments:

Post a Comment