Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 85--March 2, 2015

Sorry--I didn't realize that I had forgotten to actually post this on his blog! Sharon

Wow I have been in Mira Loma for 5 weeks now! It definitely does not feel that long. That means that transfers are coming up this weekend. I'm pretty sure I am going to stay put, but it is what ever Heavenly Father needs.

This week has been awesome! Elder Warren and I set a goal at the beginning of this Transfer that we were going to hit the new Standard of Excellence at least once before the end of the Transfer. We have come so close every week and we finally got it this week. We would have gotten it last week but Elder Warren was Sick so we were inside for quite a bit. It took quite a few miracles but we were able to do it this past week. It is really awesome to see that as we are diligent the Lord will bless us.

Part of the new standard of Excellence is that we have to find 3 new investigators a week. We had an awesome experience with finding this past week. So Alfredo, who just got baptized, referred us to his Girlfriend, and his nephew. So we started teaching his Girlfriend Lyzette, and at the end of the lesson I invited her to be baptized on March 28th, and she asked why I picked that day, my reply was "Because it is a Saturday." Then she asked how I knew that she could be ready by that day, and we then explained to her that as Missionaries we can receive revelation as to when people could be ready to be baptized. It was super cool. She is doing awesome. There are some things that we need to work out but She should be ready to go on the 28th.

Well I love you guys!

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment