Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 80--January 26, 2015

I'm not sure if anyone is reading this anymore, but if you want Andrew's new address send me a message.  Sharon

Well another transfer has come and gone, It seems to go by so fast. I am getting transferred today, to the Jurupa 2nd Ward. I am very excited! My new companion is Elder Warren from Sandy, UT, I have only heard great things about him and the area that I am going into. Elder Warren has only been out for 3 months so he just finished being trained as a missionary. I am very excited to be with him. I am also excited that I am living in a Homeshare again. It is super cool because the Lady that we are going to be living with is the Grandma of my recent convert Oscar Solorzano's wife. It is very cool.

This week was pretty good. I got my ingrown toenail removed on Tuesday, it was a fairly interesting experience. So I get to the Doctor's office and they take me back and the Doctor (a member in Riverside) is talking to me and getting some information to put in the computer, and then he looks at my toe and says that we were going to have to remove the nail and said that I needed to have a shot to numb my toe, and he asks me if I want to give myself the shot. I have never been asked that before, but I let him give me the shot. So he gives me the shot and it turns out to be 3 shots, and I tell you what, getting shots in the toe is like one of the most painful shots ever. So he gives me the shot, and then leaves the room, and his nurse comes and cleans my toe up and puts some iodine on it, and tells me that the Doctor would be back shortly. Well whatever the Doctor was working on went longer that he expected, and so when he got back he started working on my toe, and i could feel it because the numbing medicine was starting to wear off. So he put 3 more shots in my toe, and it was weird because I was numb enough that I couldn't feel him give the shots but I could see that the needle was in my toe. Then He worked on my toe and I couldn't feel a thing. Now my toe is doing great, it is awesome.

Well, I am kind of sad to leave Corona after being here for so long, I am going to miss a lot of the people that I have met here, and that I have worked with. It is definitely hard to leave an area that I have been in for so long. I am excited to go to Jurupa though, It is going to be an awesome experience. I can't wait!

Well I love you guys,

Elder Andrew  Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment