Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 78--January 12, 2015

Hey Everybody, It's hard to believe that another week has gone by, it seems like things just keep going by faster and faster. It's almost half way through January! I also can't believe that I have been in Corona since June, that's nuts.

This week was a good one. Still lots of people on vacation but School started back today for the kids living in Corona, so this week wee should be able to see a lot more people! But we were able to have a few pretty good lessons! There is however one experience that I want to share because of what happened. So we have an investigator who had met with missionaries about 2 years ago and she asked for a blessing on her home. In this blessing she also asked for a blessing that she would be able to get pregnant, because her and her husband were struggling to have another baby. So the blessing on the home was given and she was able to get pregnant very shortly after. So when I came into the ward we were looking through some of the former investigators, and we found her name and felt like we should go there. So we stop by and it turns out that she had been praying for us to stop by. So we have been meeting with her and one of her neighbors who is a member of the church told her about priesthood blessings, and she asked us if we were able to bless her to help her get pregnant again, we said yes, and she asked me to give her this blessing. So we found out this week that she is pregnant. It is amazing the power of the Priesthood! I have no doubt in my mind that the Priesthood is real and that it is the power of our Heavenly Father. That was an amazing experience.

Things are going well with Elder Wesche and myself. I can't believe that we have been companions for 10 weeks already. I really enjoy being with him, and he is a super funny guy.

Well I love all of y'all

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment