Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 79--January 19. 2015

Hey Everybody,

Well another week has come and gone, and another transfer for that matter. There is one more week left until transfers, and I will most likely get transferred after this week. I have been in Corona for a long time so it is probably my time to leave.

Well this week has been quite interesting, and to make it more interesting I have a pretty bad ingrown toenail. I have to go to the Doctor tomorrow to get it checked out and possibly removed. It hurts really bad.

Well we got to go to the Temple this week and that was awesome. The member that took us took us to a citrus stand right outside of the temple, and bought us some bags of oranges. They are the best oranges that I have ever had in my Life.

Sorry that this so short,

Love you all,

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment