Monday, July 21, 2014

Week 53--July 21, 2014

It has been a crazy week, as always. It was good to hear from so many people this week. I think I got more letters this week than I ever have thus far on the mission. It helps when there's a family reunion and I get mail from that:). Also on that note to my friend Tori Anderson who got her call to the Virginia Richmond Mission Speaking Spanish! I was Excited to hear that!
Well this week was another pretty tough week, but we were able to make a lot of progress with our investigator Ted. We had a few lessons with him this past week and we did some service for him. Unfortunately he did not come to church, but regardless we were still able to make a lot of progress with him. I feel very good about him, and He is so open to the gospel, but first we need to get him to Church! As far as progress goes with our Investigator Jordyn, she has been in Mexico for the past few weeks and just got back a few days ago and we haven't really been able to meet with her, not from lack of trying on our part.

Other News, as of this past Thursday I have been out on my mission for a year. It is a weird feeling because I really don't think that I have been out that long, and it feels like time has just been flying by! In light of hitting Hump Day, I participated in the tradition of burning a white shirt, so on Thursday that is something that we did! Unfortunately I don't have my camera today, but I will include pictures next week.

Well I hope that All of Y'all are doing good.

I love you guys

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment