Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Week 48--June 16, 2014

Well this week was very interesting, and it was really hard with Elder Plotkin. I am getting to the point where I am getting super irritated with him. But thankfully I have gotten to the point that I am a whole lot more level headed and I don't let stuff get to me nearly as much.
Well we should have a baptism this weekend. We have been teaching Misty for a long time, and we just barely got her to quit smoking, and to live the word of wisdom, and she has agreed to get baptized this weekend. There are a few things that could happen that would stop it from happening. I am sorry this letter is short, but I'll send a good e-mail next week.

Transfers are this upcoming week, I am almost positive that I am staying, 


I love you guys,

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment