Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 27--January 20, 2014

Well it has been a LONG week. My new companion and I get along very well, he's a total redneck and it is awesome. Besides that we really didn't get into too many doors. People wouldn't meet with us. All of our investigators Flaked on us. It was LOADS of FUN.

The New Area Is great though, and It has a lot of potential and a lot of work to be done, I just need to get Elder Mulcahy to believe that, and the members of the ward to believe that. Info that I have found out this week about the ward is, over the past 3 years the ward has had 5 baptisms, and 4 of those have been in the past 3 or so months. It is a very suburban area and a not very humble area, But there are a lot of people who are seeking for the gospel and I know it. I can feel it! I am really excited for what the next few weeks hold because I know that there is a lot of potential, and it may take a while but this can be one of the most productive area's in the mission. Our goal as a zone is every companionship achieve the standard of excellence this week, I am excited because I know that This area can do it, It'll be hard, but I know that it will take some Miracles, but if there is one thing that I've learned it is that Miracles happen. and the Lord helps us out.

I hope everyone is well

Elder Bangerter 

No comments:

Post a Comment