Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 26--January 13, 2014

Well another transfer has come and gone and once again I am getting a new companion. I am getting Transferred to the Hidden Springs ward, which is still in Moreno Valley, just on the other side of the valley. I will be with Elder Mulcahy who just finished being trained. It should be an adventure. I am excited to see what the next six weeks hold. Lots of Miracles will happen this Transfer!

Well this week has been awesome. By far the Highlight of the week was that Sara R, The mom of Brandon, who Elder McConkie and I baptized The first weekend of December, got baptized last night. We had taught her all the lessons, but because of Health issues she couldn't get baptized until now, and when the area split she was in the North area, which was Elder Albright and Elder Noorda's area. But Both Elder McConkie and I got to attend the Baptism. 

But besides that Just another week as a missionary.

I'm excited for this upcoming transfer

I hope all is well with everyone at home

Elder Bangerter


No comments:

Post a Comment