Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 25--January 6, 2014

Sorry for no post last week.  Andrew's letter was very short and not informative at all!  On to this week's letter.

Holy cow Time sure Flies! I can't believe I am going to have been out 6 months next week! It feels like just yesterday I was flying from Houston to Salt Lake City. It also only seems like yesterday that I was stepping off of the plane from Salt Lake to Ontario. I can't believe that I have been in the Lasselle Ward for almost 3 months now. Time flies By so fast! I feel like I have learned and grown so much in these past 6 months, more than the rest of my life! I have Learned SO MUCH!
This week has been a crazy, crazy week! So many miracles have happened. We went from last week where we had 7 total lessons, to hitting the Standard of Excellence (20 total lessons with 7 of those being Member Present Lessons). So many Miracles have happened this week. We weren't really able to meet with the Holmes family this week but we picked up 3 super solid investigators! All of them came from one family that is a recent convert Family. Then at the end of the week we were short a member present lesson and Sister Johnson asked us to teach the Young Women, where we had an investigator there. If it weren't for that we wouldn't have been able to achieve the Standard. It has been such a crazy transfer so far and there is one more week! It also looks like our zone is going to get split, and it is looking like they will put Zone Leaders in our area or the other area in our ward for the new zone. Which means I have a pretty good feeling that I will be transferred out next week.

 I also met this week a guy that is dating a member from our ward and when he found out that I was from Houston he asked if I knew Nathan Childs and Phillip Childs, Small world, apparently Phil, who was in choir with me, is married to his Sister. Very small world. I also ran in to Elder Beers who served in the Champions ward for quite a while.

Well I hope that all is good with everyone at home

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment