Holy Cow I'm Getting Transferred to Moreno Valley. It has been an amazing three months In Lake Elsinore. I have learned so much from being here in Lake Elsinore. I am being transferred to the Laselle Ward in Moreno Valley, My new Companion is Elder McConkie, I am so excited for this up coming transfer. All I have heard about my area is good stuff, and I have only heard positive things about Elder McConkie. I am Excited.
Here is my Letter to President Smart:

 President Smart,

I want to say thank you so much for the opportunity that I had to Serve in Lake Elsinore, I have learned so much from serving my first three months here in Lake Elsinore. As I got the call from the Zone Leaders on Saturday that I was being transferred My Heart was full of gratitude, I received very strong Impressions that I was leaving Lake Elsinore during General Conference, I am so very thankful that I can know that I am in tune with the spirit. 

I have seen so many Miracles the past three months and have truly learned so much. I remember when I first came into the area and I had almost no clue what was going on. But through trials and blessings I have grown so much. I think I grew a lot with Elder Elliott and learned a lot about my self, but then when Elder Reed came in I learned so much about being a hard worker and teaching by the spirit.

I have learned that as I set my mind to a goal that I can always achieve it, as long as it is in accordance with Heavenly Father's will. One thing that Elder Elliott said was that he didn't think that we could achieve the Standard of Excellence in Lake Elsinore, but I always had that as my goal, and when Elder Reed came in we set a goal to achieve the Standard before the end of the Transfer, and through many miracles we achieved that our second to last week together.

I am so excited to serve in Moreno Valley,

Elder Bangerter


I hope everyone has a good week.
Here's a picture of Andrew and his new companion.  They are living with a family again and they sent me a picture!  :-)

**Let me know if you want his new address...or, as always, you can send letters and packages through the mission home.  Sharon**