So this week I have learned that with every trial comes many blessings and how much the lord will bless us for our faith.

So the week started off pretty well on Monday we hiked up the Ortega Mountains and got to see the Ocean, which was pretty darn amazing. Then we had French Toast for dinner and it was awesome. Tuesday was a pretty regular day. Wednesday was interesting, we were on exchanges and I was with Elder Baker in The Ortega area, we had multi-zone conference with President Smart It was really good we talked about adjusting to missionary life. Then we went back to proselyting  and It POURED rain all afternoon but it was a lot of fun. Fast forward to Saturday we need 5 member present lessons and 5 other lessons to achieve the standard of excellence for the week and while riding between lessons I got in a bike wreck, but  My bike doesn't even really have a scratch on it besides on the pedal, my pants that I was wearing is a different story. So what happened I was coming around a corner at a fairly good speed and took the turn a little wider than I expected and there was a car coming so I slammed on my back break and my bike went out from under me and I slid with my bike on the asphalt to a stop. The thing about it that I wasn't very happy about was that the lady in the car just drove off. Anyways the whole thing wasn't too bad I only ended up with a torn up pair of pants and a bloody knee, my knee was scraped up until where my garments started and then there was nothing, my pants got all torn up but there wasn't a single mark on my garments, no dirt, no blood, nothing. luckily we were only a block away from our house so I was able to clean up and get going again. Then later that Day I got Beer spit on me, and then when we were riding home Some guys threw full beer cans at us. It was one heck of a day. But then on Sunday we had 5 investigators at church. Then by truly a miracle we got all the lessons we need and we achieved the weekly standard of excellence.


I am running short on time so I'll have to stop there but it was a CRAZY week

Elder Bangerter