Friday, August 30, 2013

Week 6--August 26, 2013

It's been another great week! Everyday I grow to love it more and more here.

It was awesome getting the package from home, and I hope everyone writes me because I love getting letters.

We have a baptism scheduled for Saturday for Lisa.  It has just been an amazing experience to see her progress and grow in the gospel, we started teaching her on my second day in the area, so I have been here and seen her progress from nothing to a full believer in the gospel. Satan has been working so hard in our zone that it's crazy, we have had in the zone 3 scheduled baptisms for people who were very solid cancel on us. Luckily all of the people that have canceled have rescheduled for the upcoming weeks. 

It's just amazing to see how the lord blesses peoples lives. I have had so many experiences thus far on my mission that I have no doubt in my mind that this is the lord's church on the earth today. I know that Jesus Christ Lives and that he is our savior and redeemer.

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment