Monday, August 18, 2014

week 57--August 18, 2014

Well it has been a very good week! We had lots of great experiences this week.

So on Tuesday we had a lesson with our investigator named Hafid, and Hafid is great! He is getting baptized this upcoming Sunday! He is 15, and from a part member family, we got a referral for him and He is just awesome, ready to go! Then on Wednesday I had my first District Meeting as a District leader, I feel like it went pretty well! Thursday I got to go up to Riverside for The District Leader Training meeting, all the District Leader's in the mission came. President and Sister Mullen both gave very good trainings. So did the Assistant's to the President, It was really cool to see President Mullen's plan for the mission. 

Other things that happened, We had Dinner with a member that served in the same mission as my Dad, and at the same time. It was cool to look through his mission pictures and find a picture that Dad was in! We also got a call on Saturday from our investigator named Bri, and she told us that she wanted to be baptized, it was really exciting! Yesterday we got challenged to participate in the ALS Ice bucket challenge, and a member is going to video my companion and I getting Ice dumped on us today.

Well that is about it for now

I love you guys

Elder Bangerter
 
**note from Mom** Hopefully he emailed Steve to tell him who the guy from his mission was, because I have no idea who it is and he didn't say.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment