Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 37--March 31, 2014

Well another week has come and gone and it has been a good one!
I guess I'll start off with our biggest things that happened, we picked up a new investigator this week named Tony. Tony is awesome, he referred himself to us, which does not happen very often. We went over and taught him the Restoration of the Gospel, and he committed to be baptized at the end of the lesson! He came to church on sunday, he is keeping his commitments, he came to see a baptism, Everything is going great with him. I am so excited. Then there is Kenny, Kenny seems to have dropped off the face of the planet and has gone back to LA and we don't know when he is going to be back. Other than that we are definitely in finding mode. Always looking for more people to teach.
Apparently there were some earthquakes this week, I didn't feel a thing, if it weren't for members I would have never knew that there was a quake. Oh well.
Well its the last week of another transfer, we'll see what happens this weekend. I think I'm probably going to stay where I'm at, and get a new companion.
Everybody should watch general conference this weekend, I am so excited for It, it is awesome to be a missionary during conference.
Hope all is well
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment