Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 32--February 24, 2014

Today marks the beginning of my 6th transfer, Wow it is crazy to think that I have been serving for 32 weeks (2 weeks in the MTC). And President Smart threw me for a loop this transfer...Absolutely nothing changed for me, I get to stay with a companion for more than six weeks, I don't have to change area's I just get to focus on the Work!
Well as I indicated in my last e-mail I was Incredibly sick, but now I feel a Ton better. I am glad that I do because being sick is just not that fun, especially as a missionary. It sucks having to be in bed all day when you could be teaching people about the gospel.

This past week has definitely been an interesting one, we had a few dinner appointments cancel on us. We have basically had to drop all of our investigators and start over, But for every Down there is an Up! The past week I have had some of the best meals that I have had on my mission, we had Halibut and smoked salmon, Freshly butchered ribs, and more ribs that would just fall off the bone, a family in our ward took us to one of the best Chinese restaurants that I have ever been to! Then we picked up some super solid new investigators, and it is great. I have come to know that when we are doing what the lord is asking of us, things may get hard but there will ALWAYS be Blessings.

I hope all is well with everyone at home,

I love y'all

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment