Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 31--February 17, 2014

Sorry guys!  I just realized that I didn't add Andrew's letter from last week.  Here it is.  We're still waiting for this week's letter.  I'll add it when it comes.
Sharon

Well This has definitely been one Adventure of a week. An unexpected adventure.... to the Doctor's Office.
I guess that I should explain that a little. On Tuesday my throat started to hurt, and I didn't think much of it. Then on Wednesday I woke up and I just felt so sick that I couldn't move. My throat hurt like heck, my head was spinning, my body felt really weak, and me being a good missionary decided we should go to District Meeting anyway. So we Did and the whole time I felt like I was going to pass out, and then when I tried drinking some water I threw up. So the mission nurse happened to be there and she told me I needed to go home and go to bed and rest, or go to the Doctor. So I decided that I would go home and rest it out. So for the rest of the day I was in bed. Then the next day when I felt the same way, they sent me to Urgent care. So we get to this Urgent care facility and it is in a beat up, run-down, abandoned strip mall, and it has paint in the windows offering DNA Screening, DOT Physicals, Any-Age Circumcision, and so forth. So we go in and wait for two hours before I was seen by anyone, then I go in and the guy talks to me about my symptoms, and he doesn't screen me for anything, and then says well you have 3 out of 4 symptoms for strep, then I think you have migraines (I have never had a migraine in my life). So he wrote me four prescriptions and didn't diagnose me with anything. So I filled the prescription for strep, and that seems to be working. But that about did it for my week.
I hope everyones week has been good
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment