Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 21--December 9, 2013

Oh man it has been HARD week.

The Area split and we now cover the South part of the area, which happens to be the Ritsy part of the area, so consequently all of our really solid Investigators went to the North area, so besides our two good investigators we have no investigators, so it has been a hard week. But I know that the Lord will Bless Us.

On the Front page of my planner for this transfer I have written, "Believe in Miracles, Pray for Miracles, Expect Miracles." If there is one thing that I have seen on my mission it is that Miracles Happen, If we have Faith that they will happen. The other thing I have written on my planner is a quote by Elder Holland. "Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come." and then “Don’t give up, boy. Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead—a lot of it...You keep your chin up. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.”


We have seen a lot of miracles this week and I know that Good things are Coming. I am excited to see all the potential that this south area has.

Elder Bangerter
Those quotes from Elder Holland can be found here and here.

1 comment:

  1. That quote about blessings is wonderful. I am so glad that you shared it.

    ReplyDelete