Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 20--December 2, 2013

So Transfers came again, and again I am getting a new Companion, Elder Kirkland, but that's not all! The area is Splitting so I am in charge of the split, Fun stuff. So Elder Kirkland and I will cover the Lasselle South area, but we will be all over the place this week because I will have to hand off investigators in the North to the missionaries that are coming in in the north. One of which was my first zone leader, Elder Albright, I love him to death and I look forward to working with him again. Elder Albright is getting a new Trainee on Tuesday. It's going to be a lot of hard work but it will be worth it.

Thanksgiving was awesome. We started off the day by playing Football with the Samoan ward, It was Nuts, But it was so much fun, the gospel must be so true in Samoan, everyone just loves each other and it's great. They throw out curse words at each other, but its all out of love. The prophet asked them to do genealogy, so they do it on their arms and Legs with Ink. They are great. Then We went to Dinner #1 with the Merrill's and Anderson's, it was great! We had lots of fun and then we had a pie fight with Brother Merrill and all his grandchildren. It was Lots of fun, I'll attach a picture from the aftermath.  Then we had Dinner #2 with the Jensen Family, It was a very nice dinner, and It was a lot of fun. I have never felt more stuffed in my life. Then we had dinner #3 with the Holmes family who is a Part member family, It was crazy.

Then Saturday after we had found out about Transfers we had dinner with the Poulter family, and we helped them decorate their Christmas tree, because it is one of their family traditions to have the Missionaries help decorate their tree. They are honestly one of my favorite families in the Lasselle ward, they do so much for us and they are so gun ho about missionary work. 

Then Sunday we Had another Baptism, for Brandon R, It was an awesome service and a great experience. I love Brandon a lot he is the Bomb. 

I hope all is well with every one at home and I'll send some pictures

Elder Bangerter

**Okay--It's not letting me add pictures, so I'll try again later.  Also, if you want to send him something for Christmas, please send it to the Mission Home address.  Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment