Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 8--September 9, 2013

Wow it has been an amazing 6 weeks here in Lake Elsinore! I have learned and grown so much it's crazy, and It is one of the most amazing feelings serving the Lord! 
We got the call that Elder Elliott was being transferred out at 9:30 Saturday night, and he was transferred out today to the Valle Vista ward in Hemet. I can't tell if he was excited or not. He called his new companion who is there now, and asked if Hemet is really as bad as everybody says it is, the Elder told him that his companion couldn't sleep most nights because of all the sirens and gunshots... So it'll be an adventure for him.
My new companion, Elder Reed, will arrive in Lake Elsinore around 4 this afternoon. I'm excited, from what everybody tells me he is an awesome missionary. They are splitting my district and Elder Reed was brought in to be the new district leader, so it'll be an awesome experience.

This week we have done a lot of stuff, we didn't get as many lessons this week but we got a lot of stuff done. We, really just me, rearranged our room. We cleaned up a lot of our ward records, and got this week planned. Now I'm just waiting around for my new companion, playing ball.

Hope everyone is doing well,

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment