Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 10--September 23, 2013

Oh man it I'm glad that this past week is over. It was a hard week. I'm ready to have an amazing week this week.

Everyday we had our investigators flake out of lessons. We had some dinners cancel. We had an investigator drop us. Everything was hard but It was still worth it for the good things that happened this week. 

Elder Reed and I had some really good lessons this week even though we had some lessons flake, We had some really good Lessons with Anthony. He is progressing so much and he has come so far, A year ago he was in Prison with a Life sentence, but one day he had a vision of angels and he decided to change his life, and to become a better person. He definitely has, he is now married and is progressing towards baptism, he is trying to start an anti-bullying movement with his art and t-shirts. I had a dream about him the other night, and I know that he will be baptized within the next two months. All he has to do is go to church. Then we have started teaching Cheyenne again and she is totally committed and she is ready for baptism. She moved up her own baptismal date 5 days because it would be the anniversary her LDS grandmother's death. It is amazing to see all the progress that she is making again.

I think that I have spent more time praying the past few days then I think I ever have. But I know that The Lord is there and he hears my prayers, the feeling of comfort that comes when I pray is absolutely amazing. I love this gospel and I know that it is true. 

I'm pretty excited for tomorrow. We are having Multi-Zone conferences and Elder Kent Richards of the Seventy is coming to speak to us. It should be awesome.


I hope all is well with everybody.

Elder Bangerter

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am a friend of Andrew's (we met at EFY) and I would like to write him a letter! Could you email me what address to write to? My email is kaelyjoe@gmail.com

    Thank you! You have an amazing son! :)

    ReplyDelete