Thursday, December 11, 2014

Week 73--December 8, 2014

Sorry for the late posting this week. I'm trying to finish up my school work and it's stressing me out! SB

Well another week has come and gone in Corona, Wow the time flies by. It is crazy to think that a year ago I was in Moreno Valley. It is also crazy to think that It is already December, and that my birthday is this week. On Friday I turn 20 years old, I don't know what has happened I still feel like I'm 18 and just getting out of High School!

Anyway, This week has been pretty good, lots of ups and downs but that's okay. So on to the investigators, Kassie, Kassie still isn't getting baptized, she flaked out of her baptism on Saturday, and she really isn't progressing. We were talking to one of the sisters in the ward that has become really good friends with Kassie, and she was talking to us about how she doesn't quite think that Kassie is going about things for the best reasons, and when she explained that to us it made a lot of sense. So we are going to work hard to figure things out with that this week. Then there is Candice, She just got back from Indiana, and we haven't really been able to see her since she got back, but we should be able to this week, and it'll be great!

Well things should be interesting this week. I hope that everyone has a good week.

This upcoming weekend is Transfers. I am really Hoping that I get to stay for another transfer, because I feel like there is still somethings I need to accomplish here.


I love you guys,

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment