Monday, September 15, 2014

Week 61-September 15, 2014

This week has been a pretty slow one. Not a whole lot has happened this week.

Everything is going great with Sister H, She had her baptismal interview this past week, and she is all cleared to go for this Weekend, we are really excited for it. Most of the week, we were dealing with some drama between missionaries, and getting that cleared up. There has been a lot on our plates with that. We have also been having quite a few problems with obedience in our district, so a lot of time and energy went into that this week.

I'm sorry that this has been short but I promise that I will have a lot more to write about next week.

Also Transfers are this weekend, I really hope that I stay, but I'm willing to do whatever Heavenly Father wants me to do.


I Love you guys,

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment